- For sliding wooden and metal doors weighing up to 55kg and 90kg
- Designed for use with wooden, wood framed and composite doors
- Features a one piece ball cage design
- Self closing and non self closing fire door kits available for S3,4,5,6 kits (contact us for optional extras)
- When it comes to residential or commercial sliding doors and partitions, Marathon sliding door hardware is extremely reliable. Designed for wooden, wood framed and composite doors and featuring a one piece ball cage design, Marathon offers a smooth running system which can easily be adjusted. A self closing door kit can also be added to further complement the system (contact us for spares and accessories).
- Available as the Marathon 55 for doors up to 55kg and Marathon 90 for doors up to 90kg, the system can handle door thickness's of between 32 - 50mm and door widths of up to 2500mm. For bi-parting doors - two kits should be purchased. Please note that the track is unable to be cut down on this system.
- Marathon 90 kits (S3, S4, S5 and S6) can also be combined with the Marathon Fire Rated to 30 minute (FD30) fire door assembly.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.