- Husky Sliding 50 & 100
- Sliding door kit for wooden and metal doors weighing up to 50kg and 100kg
- Available with a choice of galvanised steel, anodised aluminium or mill finish track, complemented with nylon rollers to ensure a smooth, quiet operation
- Track can be soffit or faced fixed to allow flexibility of installation
- Fittings kit available for when more than one door is required (contact us for optional extras)
- Simultaneous Action Kit available for biparting doors (contact us for optional extras)
- Also available with integrated soft stop
- Our Husky sliding door kit is ideal for sliding wardrobe doors and sliding room dividers in residential and commercial properties. Husky Sliding 50 caters for doors up to 50kg, whilst Husky Sliding 100 supports slightly heavier doors up to 100kg.
- Wooden and Metal Doors
- Catering for one or more wooden, wood framed and metal sliding doors, our Husky kit comes with a choice of an aluminium or steel sliding track - an anodised aluminium track can also be provided upon request.
- Bi parting Doors
- For double sliding door specifications, an optional fittings kit is available which should be purchased in addition to the main kit. A simultaneous action kit is also available for double doors, simply open one door and the other will open/close simultaneously.
- Optional Soft Stop
- This product is also available with an integrated dual soft close and open function. Husky Soft Stop catches the door in its final moments of travel and gently brings it into position - preventing slamming and improving product longevity.
- A number of handles and flush pulls are available to add to the refinement of the product.
- Please Note: For metal doors, two 285N (Husky 50) or 285 (Husky 100) hangers must be purchased per door - please contact us for optional extras.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.