- Husky Folding 25 & 40
- For folding interior doors weighing up to 25kg and 40kg
- Ideal for light and medium weight residential folding partitions
- Concealed fixings for a minimalistic finish
- Doors can fold to one or both sides of the opening
- Track can be cut to length
- Husky folding door hardware provides a simple and flexible solution for both light and medium weight residential folding partitions. Designed for wooden, wood framed and composite doors, its concealed fixings and robust floor gear allow the partitions to be neatly stacked to one or both sides. The Husky Folding 25 can support doors weighing up to 25kg and 610mm wide without a floor channel, and the Husky Folding 40 can support doors weighing up to 40kg and 762mm wide, with a floor channel included.
- The track can be cut to length and extra pivots are required for two doors folding each way (289B and 289T, see accessories and spares).
- Please note: Doors refers to number of individual panels (e.g. main image shows 4 doors (2+2), maximum number of doors is 4 to both sides (4+4).
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
No detailed specifications are available for this product.